- Techniques that help motivate and inspire students to succeed
- Unique approaches to lesson plans
- Insights you’ve gathered or lessons you’ve learned about teaching
- Creative classroom activities that engage students
- Effective ways to support a student who is struggling
- Advice for new teachers
- How to put a fresh spin on the same old curricula/subject matter
As a LifeChanger of the Year nominee or winner, how do you change lives? Share your tips, creative ideas and key insights to help and inspire other educators make a difference too!Below are a few examples of what we will include in our new online publication "Lessons from LifeChangers" that will be available for all K-12 educators and school district employees.